“Do you owe extra holiday pay if someone works a few extra hours for you?”
I constantly get asked this question…so I passed it over to our employment law specialist David Wright to answer for us.
Part 2 of this Employment Law series continues to define Holiday Pay and our Legal Obligations.
This video is less than 3 minutes long, but it will provide you with the right information to ensure you are paying the correct holiday/sick pay.
Ignorance of the law is never a valid defence, so make sure you don’t miss any of this important 4-video employment law series where the following topics are addressed:
- Changing Hours, what to do if your employee works different hours to their contract
- Commission and how you can easily fall foul of the law
- The legal requirements for Apprentices of different ages
- Self Employed/ employed and how the law views this
- How to legally protect your business against an employee taking your clients
- And how to avoid that £20,000 Fine
You can find out more information on David and his work at http://www.davidwrightpersonnel.co.uk
If you have a burning question for David or I, you can comment below. We love your feedback! Or you can pop your query in the Ask Susan box and David or I will respond as soon as we can.
If you missed Video 1 Click Here to view>>
Here’s to YOUR great business,